Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Bloggy


Time marches on, folks!
This blog is one year old today.

Thanks for everyone who paid a visit, and especially my regular visitors.
Most of the traffic has come from the USA and France, so "thank you come again" for the first, and "revenez quand vous voulez" for the latter.

The following weeks, I'll post :

* Consolidated/revised versions of my synth reviews
* Shameless rehash of my favorite articles from the year past
* A little retrospective of yours truly's outstanding discography

3 comments:

matrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matrix said...

Congrats khoral! Thank you for everything you share with us. I'm looking forward to the next year.

khoral said...

Thanks!
You've been very helpful for making the blog known